We offer FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY on all orders over £50. Goods are dispatched on receipt of payment and the parcel is trackable.
UK orders are dispatched using Tracked 48 Delivery via Royal Mail.
European and Worldwide sales are dispatched on receipt of payment by Royal Mail International Signed For and the parcel is trackable until it reaches your country (you will be provided with your tracking number when we dispatch your order). The order usually arrives in your country in 2-3 days and is then handled by your national postal service. A signature is required upon arrival. All parcels are fully insured. Customs labels are attached to the front of non-EU parcels to provide speedy passage in your country. They are also dated on day of dispatch. We email all customers on dispatch of orders.
Please note, as international orders require a signature on delivery, items that cannot be delivered will generally be taken to your local collection office. If these are not collected, they will be automatically returned to My Kanken Bag, and a re-shipping charge will be levied for subsequent postage. If your order is over £300, you will be liable for additional shipping costs, which are quoted and charged on an individual order basis – please contact us for more information.
Non-EU customers will automatically save at the checkout (after shipping location is applied) on the price of the goods as UK tax (VAT) is automatically deducted. UK sales tax is 20%.
How much will delivery cost?
|Up to £50||£3.95|
|£50 to £300||Free|
|Over £300||Contact Us|
|Order Value||Europe||Rest of World|
|Up to £50||£5||£8 (up to £50)|
|£50 to £300||Free||Free (over £50)
|£300 to £400||£15||£15|
|Over £400||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery is offered to customers in the UK. Orders must be received before 2PM to ensure they are dispatched same day (orders received after this time will be dispatched the following working day). Next Day Delivery is charged at £6.95. Please note, we do not post on weekends or Bank Holidays / National Holidays. Any orders received during closure periods will be dispatched the following working day. For example, if you place your order on a Saturday, it will be dispatched on Monday. For a list of UK closure dates, please click here.
How long will delivery take?
- UK Standard Delivery 2-3 Working Days
- UK Next Day 1 Working Day
- European Delivery 5–7 Working Days*
- Rest of World Delivery up to 14 Working Days*
*Please note delivery times are estimated and orders to the following countries may take longer due to the limitations of the countries’ postal service and our estimated delivery times may not apply. Unfortunately this is something we cannot control but we will always do our best to assist you.
Christmas Delivery Information
Last Order Dates-
- UK Standard – Tue 19th Dec
- UK Next Day – BEFORE 2pm on Fri 22nd Dec
- Belgium, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Austria, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain & Switzerland – Thur 14th Dec
- Canada, Finland, Sweden & USA – Wed 13th Dec
- Czech Republic, Germany, Italy & Poland – Tue 12th Dec
- Greece, Turkey, Australia & New Zealand – Thur 7th Dec
- Caribbean, Central & South America – Wed 6th Dec
- Cyprus, Malta, Asia, Far East, Eastern Europe (Except Poland, Czech republic & Slovakia) – Tue 5th Dec
- Africa and The Middle East – Thur 30th Nov