The Sporting Lodge Ltd t/a MyKankenbag.com – Privacy Notice
My kanken Bag are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy whilst remaining compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (DPA).
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with details of our product ranges, services and promotions
- To process orders from you for goods and services
- To deal with any enquiries we receive from you
- For the purpose of any corrective action (including a product recall) which may be required in respect of any products we supply to you
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
- To notify you of changes to what we do
In connection with the above we may disclose or share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf such as: Royal Mail or other couriers and Payment Providers. We will never share or sell your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our legal basis for these uses of your personal information may include that (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and or providing you with goods and services, and or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party with us.
Keeping in touch with you
From time to time we would also like to keep in touch with you, to provide you with details of new products and any forthcoming events that we are promoting.
If you would like to unsubscribe you may do so at any time here. Or alternatively in the footer of any email sent. Please note: if you unsubscribe we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your order.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under the data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
- Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information;
- Request us to correct any inaccurate information;
- Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances
- Receive your personal information in a form suitable for transmission to a third party;
- Lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioners Office
You can make a written request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting
Data Protection, My Kanken Bag,Unit 1 Greenfield Farm Industrial Estate, Back Lane, Congleton, Cheshire, UK, CW12 4TR
Alternatively you can email us email@example.com
Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe.
Keeping your data safe
We understand how important keeping your data safe is we will take the upmost care and steps to protect it.
All transactional areas of our website are protected with “https” technology.
Access to your personal accounts are password protected.
We are constantly monitoring and updating our systems for possible vulnerabilities and online attacks.
How long will we keep your data?
Orders – on completion of an order we’ll keep your data for five years to comply with our legal obligations.
Warranties – if your item is included in a warranty your personal data will be kept for this warranty period.
How to contact us
Registered Address: Unit 1 Greenfield Farm Industrial Estate, Back Lane, Congleton, Cheshire, UK, CW12 4TR,
Part of 445hasarrived Ltd |Vat No 973827377 | Company No 06983995